HAPPY NEW YEAR!.....10 days late.
This year has already started off as being one for the books! I had set some intentions on finishing off 2018 just right and boy did I ever.
Let's go over December's goals, shall we?
1. Create goals with my team for the coming year. - We have some solid goals in place and I can see how much better the productivity is when everyone is on the same trajectory.
2. Style our new general office area and my office. –We haven’t quite successfully completed this but we know what we are wanting décor wise and are making efforts to try and find them! Stay tuned for pictures in the future.
1. Work with coach to pin down some meets that could be potentials for next year.-I have set a date for a meet this year and we are well into the first month of prep!
2.Show up (be present) for every lift session. –I am really loving the gym again and the forward movement getting back on track with increase of weight on the bar has me continuing to be motivated.
1. Create goals with my family for 2018. –This is delayed because we have some big things happening (keep reading)
2. Post things for sale on Facebook Marketplace. –This has also changed. Keep reading.
So, as you can see. I have made some great headway with completing 2018 on a positive note in the three big areas of my life. The one area where maybe life has come to some different movement is my home life. Leaving out all the details for now, I will just say this:
Sometimes things in life cause you to have to make a mid-course correction. I didn’t get things posted on the Facebook marketplace because I am currently purging my whole house for a move. To say that it feels good to rid of 75% of my house is an understatement. I look forward to sharing more details but I also appreciate the fact that this little space on the internet allows me to do that when I am ready. Friends, 2019 is looking like I am going to be fully in charge of my life, on my terms and dear dear friends, that is how you are to live life. Do not settle for anything less than what the Lord is showing you what you need.
In other news, I did decide that I am going to bring back the monthly goals instead of making large resolutions. I have some big goals in mind that I will be chopping into smaller pieces to accomplish monthly.
Pretty simple and pretty basic. Goals don’t have to be fancy. They just have to keep you moving on a forward path to cultivate positivity and experience in your life. This next month is about organization and really just transitioning from an old life to a new one. One that both D and I are excited for! Stay tuned!
What are your goals for January 2019?
|| Meet Kallai ||
The latest on instagram...