Happy New Year!
I am sure by now, we have all realized that I severely suck at keeping up with a blog, yet I find ample time to read other's blogs. It is a vicious cycle. Vicious, I tell you. So where am I with everything? Well, let me just do a little fill in, then we will jump into 2015 shenanigans!!
1. Still engaged, still planning a wedding...October 2015 can't come fast enough.
2. My job is going fantastically with a trip this month to Jacksonville, FL for some training!
3. My beautiful daughter will be 9, 9! this year. I can't simply believe it.
4. I fell off the weight loss bandwagon (still lifting but not caring what I ate) BUT that has soon come back to being strict (more on that in a minute).
5. Christmas was a blast and was the most meaningful it has been since I was a child.
6. I FINALLY am getting around the being more dedicated to clothing and make up choices (part of jumping in to being a "big girl" I suppose)
I try not to do that "New Year, New Me" gig. It just isn't for me. Last year, my journey started on January 6th and it just seemed fitting to restart on the same day. I have been binge free for two days and have been still struggling with feeling "hungry". Now, I put hungry in quotes because I am focusing on drinking more water, especially when I know that I just ate 2 hours ago and I am in fact NOT hungry. So, what shenanigans do I have planned? See below!
1. CONTINUE GROWING MY BLOG, MY FACEBOOK PAGE AND EDUCATING MYSELF ON BLOGGING.
2. CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON MY TRAINING PLAN AND INCREASE MY STRENGTH.
3. STAY ON TRACK WITH MEAL PLANNING.
4. GET MORE ORGANIZED.
5. TRAVEL MORE.
6. READ MORE.
7. SPEND MORE TIME BEING PRESENT.
8. WORK TO GROW MY LIFESTYLE BLOG.
9. GIVE MORE TIME TO MY CHURCH.
10. PAY DOWN MORE DEBT.
This year is all about taking time to focus on the things that matter. Focus on building my relationship with myself, God, and my family. Purging things I don't need while expressing myself more through my clothes and make-up (which I love). Being financially free and traveling are also two huge goals for me this year. LOVE my life and be mentally present every day so that I can enjoy it.
You only have one life, LIVE it each day!
Onward 2015, I've GOT this!